MobilityLabel BV, located at Nieuwegracht 1, 3512LB Utrecht, The Netherlands and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement. This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that we receive from our clients and from users through our websites and online tools, such as MobilityAnalyst for mobility scans, Roudle and other meeting location optimizers. It is also possible that you provide personal data directly to us, for example by e-mail or telephone.
MobilityLabel has a data protection officer who can be contacted at email@example.com.
Personal data that MobilityLabel processes
Different types of personal data are processed for different purposes:
- For general business operations, MobilityLabel processes personal data of customers, prospects and other contacts because they make use of our services and/or because they provide this to us themselves. This concerns then:
- first name and surname;
- e-mail address (business);
- telephone number (business);
- employer data such as employer name and department name;
- other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on a website, in correspondence and by telephone.
- MobilityLabel processes address details of those involved to create mobility scans. These address details can be (combinations of) postal codes, street names, house numbers and city names, which can be regarded as personal data as given separately or in mutual connection in some cases.
- MobilityLabel processes address details in the form of departure points for the operation of meeting location optimizers. These departure points can be entered by the user on a general level (such as city names) or on a detailed level (such as postal codes, street or full address). In the latter case, the input can be regarded as personal data.
MobilityLabel does not process special and/or sensitive personal data and has no intention of collecting data on website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove this information. MobilityLabel also does not process personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making on matters that could have (significant) consequences for persons (decisions that are made by computer programmes or systems, without the involvement of a human being).
Purpose, content and retention period of personal data
Personal data is processed for different purposes, in different ways and with different retention periods:
- Within general business operations, MobilityLabel processes personal data of customers, prospects and other contacts for sending newsletters and other company announcements, to be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary to provide our services, to inform you about changes in our services and products and to provide services to you. In principle, this data is kept for an indefinite period of time. With regard to newsletters, each newsletter offers you the opportunity to unsubscribe. This can also be done by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- To be able to create mobility scans, MobilityLabel processes address details in the form of departure points, necessary for the calculation of travel times and distances to the given (work) location. Unless otherwise agreed upon with the customer, any personal data is deleted within 6 months. For more information about the data processing in mobility scans, clients are referred to the product conditions with processing agreement. Other parties involved are referred to the person responsible for processing the data concerned (in case of a mobility scan about commuting, this is usually the employer).
- For the operation of meeting location optimizers, MobilityLabel processes address details in the form of departure points, with the aim of calculating and providing optimal meeting points, based on given departure points. In order to improve the service and the necessary calculations, entered addresses, calculated routes and statistics can be saved. Any personal data will be deleted within 24 months. For more information on the data processing in the meeting location optimizers, customers are referred to the product conditions or you can contact MobilityLabel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing personal data with third parties
MobilityLabel does not sell personal data to third parties and will only provide it to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or to meet a legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of the data. MobilityLabel remains responsible for this. This concerns companies such as Moneybird for our administration, Here and Google Maps for route calculations, and Hetzner, Amazon and Stack for data storage.
Cookies, or similar technologies, that we use
MobilityLabel can place technical and functional cookies on the websites, as well as analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit this website for the first time. The cookies we use may be necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. They also allow us to optimise our websites. You can opt out of cookies by configuring your internet browser in such a way that it no longer saves any cookies. In addition, you can delete all information previously stored using your browser settings.
How we secure personal data
MobilityLabel BV takes the security of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com.
Accessing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by MobilityLabel and you have the right to data portability. In the cases where MobilityLabel is not the controller, we do not decide on such a request independently and we refer it to the actual controller. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer or request to withdraw your permission or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but no later than four weeks. MobilityLabel would like to point out that, if necessary, data subjects can submit a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Personal Data Authority.
This privacy statement came into effect on 1 December 2019 and was last updated on 19 January 2022.